Meatballs on Skewers Recipe
You know what they say, cooking is an art that should always be done with love! There are tons of meatball on skewers recipes flooding the internet. But today, I will help you prepare something very different and very special. Of course, you can easily prepare this, and preparing meatballs on skewers is no biggie, trust me on that!
This is pretty easy to make, but following the instructions can correctly help you win peoples’ hearts in one go! Not flaunting my recipe, but you will get to see the results yourself.
So, what makes my recipe so very special? Well, meatballs have a royal touch to their taste, and when someone eats them, they will surely take their time to enjoy it. The ingredients are a source of these magical meatballs. It’s not the meat, and it’s the ingredients and spices that blend in together and give you this taste.
This is a great recipe for treating your loved ones on Valentine’s Day or on a date. Now that the day is coming take every chance of showering some love on your date. It is pretty easy to make this recipe, and certainly, you will not have to spend your whole day in the kitchen.
So, let us take a look at the instructions.
Meatballs on Skewers Preparation
No matter who eats this, the individual will remember the feeling of tasting these meatballs for a long time.
This recipe is special because of its unique ingredients. This is quite heavy and keeps you all full for a very long time. Also, the species that have been used in the making and each bite will give you an explosion of different flavors.
This recipe has been the signature recipe for your family for decades. My grandmother entrusted my mom with this recipe, and my mother passed this on to me to carry forward the legacy.
With the flow of time, many modifications were made to its making, and surprisingly it tastes exactly the same! These meatballs have such a strong flavor that you are less likely to need anything more than a bit of ketchup!
Now that I have been making you hungry all this time let me tell you how to prepare this recipe.
- Preparation Time: It takes roughly an hour.
- Cooking Time: 20 to 25 minutes.
- Servings: easily you can serve 2 people.
- Difficulty: Very easy
Steps To Prepare These Royal Meatballs on Skewers
To make it easy for you to grab the idea, I have divided the entire process into some very simple steps. Follow up, and brew the magic yourself.
- Equipment A large mixing bowl
You may do the mixing business with your hands.
- One lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- 1 large egg
- One teaspoon dried onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- One teaspoon dried oregano
- One teaspoon paprika powder
- One tablespoon ketchup
- One tablespoon Dijon mustard
Firstly, to start with the making of the Meatballs on skewers recipe, you will need a large bowl. When you have the the large bowl, put the meat in the it and ¼ cup of breadcrumbs. Then, immediately after, add an egg, one teaspoon of onion powder, one teaspoon of garlic powder, one teaspoon of paprika, one teaspoon of dried oregano, one tablespoon of ketchup, and Dijon mustard.
Also, add some salt and pepper for taste, and mix!
After you have mixed it well, let it sit and stay for a while. This way, you are allowing the spices and likewise the ingredients to blend properly.
Now, it is time to prepare your meatballs. So to start, take a parchment paper, place it over a base or baking tray, and simply prepare your meatballs. But, one thing to note is to not make the meatballs to big. Instead, prepare small dumpling-like meatballs, and place those over the cloth.
And the baking time has come! But, before you put the meatballs in the oven, be sure to pour some olive oil over the them. This, as a result, helps you in delivering the rich taste to its every bite.
Bake at 180 degrees Centigrade or 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes.
Finally, take the meatballs out of the oven.
Now for the best part, it is time to put the skewers through the meatballs. And it is ready to be served with some ketchup or sauce. But if you want to escalate its taste, even more, do not forget to serve with schezwan sauce.
Expert Cooking Tips:
- The mixing is very important. So ensure you mix them well and properly. The better the mixing, the better it tastes.
- The meatballs are to be prepared small, do not make them bigger because the bigger the meatballs the longer it will take to cook and it might cook unevenly in the process.
- Do not overcook it. In short, overcooking the meatballs will make them appear more inflamed making them lose their real rich taste.
- Make sure to sear the skewers only when the meatballs turn golden-brown. important thing to remember is that you need to allow three to four meatballs per skewer!
- Do not forget to add some of the olives over the meatballs, To this end, it helps give out a glazy appearance for the meatballs.
Well, this recipe is pretty filling and is very tasty as well. Also, this dish is a great option for starters and is often the best snack you are looking for.
Pair it with some ketchup or schezwan sauce to make the best out of it.
How to Store Meatballs with Skewers?
To store your freshly made meatballs, all you have to do is let them cool completely. Then freeze them in a freezer bag until hard.
To reheat, you need to defrost it first, then reheat at 180 degrees centigrade or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Meatballs on Skewers Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp dried onion powder
- 1 tsp dried garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt and pepper for taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- To start with the making, you first need to blend all the ingredients. Hence, put the meat in a large mixing bowl, then add the breadcrumbs, paprika powder, dried oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard, ketchup, salt, and pepper.
- Mix them well using a mixer, but mix them well using your hands to get the best results.
- Prepare small, dumpling-like meatballs, and keep them in the baking tray. Don’t forget to line the base with parchment paper.
- Pour some olive oil over the meatballs, and bake it in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Set the temperature at 180 degrees Centigrade or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve it with some ketchup or schezwan sauce, and the magic has been done.