Chocolate chip loaf cake tastes extra moist and is loaded with chocolate chips in each bite. It’s fun to bake this loaf cake for a special occasion or whenever you want. I have posted so many eggless cake recipes so this time I made these chocolate chip loaf cake with eggs. My passion for baking started after my pregnancy. I have to take strong decisions to quit my job and take cake of my baby. And that moment, I have explored a lot about baking skills and techniques. The restored knowledge gave me feathers and strength to share it on social media. Hardwork pays off, I remember When I got my first collaboration from a leading application for posting my video recipe. So if we believe in dreams and passions then we can really achieve it one day.
Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
This loaf is just perfect for toddler's evening snacks and I preferred using mini chocolate chips as you get more in each bite.
As like many cake recipes, butter & sugar forms the base of this recipe. Make sure butter and eggs are at room temperature.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious Chocolate Chips Loaf Cake. If you like the recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 3 tbsp buttermilk
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 177°C.
- Then grease a 5×3inch loaf pan.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder,baking powder, baking soda, salt together and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer beat the butter and sugar together about 2 minutes on medium high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Then add the eggs, vanilla extract and beat on high speed for 1 minute,
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and turn the mixer to low speed.
- Slowly pour in the milk and continue to beat on low speed until all the ingredients are well combined and do not over mix the batter.
- Make sure the batter is lump free and gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour and spread batter evenly into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool cake on a wire rack for at least 1 hour or more.
- Once completely cool down, slice it and enjoy with a cup of black coffee or warm milk.
- Feel free to replace buttermilk with whole milk and sour cream.
- All the ingredients should be at room temperature.
- You can use regular size chocolate chips but I preferred using mini chocolate chips as you get more in each bite.