Big Mac Bowl Recipe
This big mac bowl recipe is keto, easy to make, and perfect for making a gluten free Big Mac dish at home! Everyone loves this salad or bowl recipe for Big Mac’s!
Making a Big Mac at home that is a little healthier and lower in carbs is easy and fun. The sauce is simple to make and great for adding a little extra zest to any salad recipe you like.
Try out this Bacon Cheeseburger Flatbread Pizza, and Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Casserole, for even more burger goodness in a new shapes and forms.
Full Recipe Here: https://www.midlifehealthyliving.com/big-mac-bowl/
Ingredients to make the Big Mac bowls
Big Mac sauce ingredients in a bowl ready to be mixed up.
a bite of the finished Big Mac bowl held up to the camera.
finished big Mac bowl recipe ready to eat
pin showing the finished Big Mac bowl recipe with title across the top
Big Mac Bowl Recipe
Ingredients Big Mac burger sauce:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dill relish
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp white granulated sugar
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ onion powder
Ingredients rice bowl:
- 3 cups water
- 1 ½ cup basmati rice (uncooked)
- 1 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used fiesta blend)
- ½ crop iceberg lettuce
- 4 dill pickle spears
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Big Mac burger sauce*
- Start by soaking and washing your rice 5 times. Until the water is clear. Drain all access water
- Add the rice and water to a medium sized pot and bring to a boil on high heat. As soon as it starts boiling, bring the heat to low/simmer, cover with a lid, and let cook for 16-18 minutes, until cooked. Then remove from the stove.
- In a pan, brown your beef, until cooked and season with salt and pepper to taste. This might take about 8-10 minutes. Remove from the stove once done.
- While your rice and beef are cooking, slice your iceberg lettuce and dice your pickles, then set aside.
- Then make your Big Mac Burger sauce by mixing all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Start assembling your rice bowls. Start with rice, then lettuce, then ground beef, cheese and pickles and top off with your sauce.
- The nutritinoal information for this recipe includes facts for the entire batch of the sauce.
What is a crop of iceberg lettuce.