Another super easy and quick pasta dish is pasta carbonara! You can either use ham, pancetta or bacon. I modified this classy recipe a little bit, because I just like it creamier. Very important is the parmesan! The choice of pasta this time was garlic tagliatelle, which is why I also added some garlic into the recipe. You can leave this one out for sure. It is so creamy and delicious that you should definitely try it. I know it is a basic dish but there are so many varieties of this recipe, so I thought I would share my favourite recipe with you. Enjoy!!
- 100 g ham
- 100g parmesan
- 200 ml cream
- 2 egg yolks from large eggs
- 2 garlic gloves, peeled and minced
- 200g Pasta
- salt, pepper, parsley
- Cook pasta until al dente
- Grate the parmesan
- Chop the ham and fry with the garlic in a large sauce pan with a little bit of oil
- Add the cream and let boil, then reduce heat
- Add egg once at a time and immediately combine. Let simmer
- Add pasta, salt and pepper and parmesan. Stir and enjoy!!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!
Published November 12th, 2020 7:09 AM