For those of you who have TikTok, you might have heard of this incredible recipe that went viral. If you don’t have TikTok, no worries, this is what I am here for.
This recipe is super easy, simple and quick to make. It is great to have it for lazy days or when you don’t have a lot of time to cook.
This Feta Pasta has very few ingredients and doesn’t require many kitchen tools either. Although this pasta is extremely simple, the flavor is really amazing, it’s like a party in your mouth! You can use whatever pasta you like most, I used farfalle as it is my favorite. I hope you get to try it out!
- 500g Grape Tomatoes
- 1 block Feta Cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- To Taste Olive Oil
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- To Taste Oregano
- To Taste Basil
- 300g Pasta of choice
- To Taste Parmesan Cheese
- Put the tomatoes and feta cheese on a baking dish. Sprinkle chopped garlic and drizzle olive oil, season it with salt and pepper.
- Bake it at 450°F for 45mins.
- Cook pasta of choice in boiling water with a little bit of salt.
- Take the baking dish out of the oven, squish the tomatoes and cheese and mix it together for a sauce consistency.Add herbs and mixit in
- Strain the pasta and add it to the dish. Mix it in.
- Finish by grating some parmesan on top and serve!
- Cook the pasta to your liking, al dente or more cooked.
- Go heavy on the seasoning so the pasta is more flavourful.