Lemon Caper Mahi-Mahi
Hello Foodie Friends!
How about a Fish recipe to be added to your weekly favorites?
Not need to When I start planning my weekly menu, I always include a fish recipe, either a white fish or Wild salmon.
One of my favorite fish to cook is Mahi- Mahi, because of it is tasty flavor and medium firm flaky consistency. It is very versatile to cook either fried or baked in the oven. Here is a popular recipe in my household, with capers, olives and of course lemon.
Just simple and tasty ingredients that you may have already in your pantry and fridge:
- mahi-mahi fillets
- mediterranean olives
- parsley for garnish
Am easy and tasty Mahi Mahi recipe to enjoy anytime of the year. Just delish!
I lightly coated the fish fillets with bread crumbs for a crispy crust.
A must have pantry essential: @Borsari Citrus blend, it is all you need to season your fish.
Once the fish are pan fried, add the capers, olives, butter, lemon slices and season with a dash of the Borsari citrus blend.
I hope you try this recipe.
Let's cook together and ELEVATE home cooked meals!
Lemon Caper Mahi-Mahi
- 2 Mahi-Mahi fish fillets
- 1 lemon
- 2 -4 Tbsp of bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp of Borsari Citrus blend salt
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of cumin
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
- 1 Tbsp of capers
- 5-8 mediterranean olives (green & kalamata) or the ones of choice
- 2 Tbsp of butter
- Parsley for garnish
- First pad dry the fish fillets, add a drizzle of olive oil, and season with Borsari citrus blend salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin and lemon zest. Then light coated with the bread crumbs and set aside.
- In a hot pan, add 1-2 Tbsp of olive oil and pan fry the fish at medium heat for 5 minutes once side. Then flip over and cook for 3 minutes. Then, add butter, capers, olives, lemon slices and use the other half of the lemon to squeeze the juice over the fish fillets. Cover for 2 minutes and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Dinner is ready!
- Serve with your favorite side dish. I will recommend mash potatoes or white rice or your favorite green salad.
- You can use any other salt instead of the Borsari Salt
- Skip the breading for a gluten free option
- Use avocado oil instead of olive oil
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!