Poha Cutlet is the easiest recipe to make for evening snack or for morning breakfast. It's looks fluffy & crispy in texture.... Mashed Potatoes, onion, coriander leaves, cornflour are added along with that lots of dry spices are also added which make these cutlets more scrumptious.
A Crispy, spicy & flavourful poha cutlet is simply irresistible when served with green chutney. In this recipe I have added a tbsp of beetroot puree which gives nice colour to the cutlet & for extra crunchiness, have coated these cutlet with coarsely powdered puffed Rice, you can use bread crumbs as well.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious Cutlet recipe.
If you like this amazing healthy snack recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- Flattened Rice 1 cup
- Boiled potatoes 1/2 cup
- Beetroot puree 1 tbsp
- Garlic chopped 1/2 tsp
- Onion chopped 4 tbsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala 1/4 tsp
- Jeera powder 1/4 tsp
- Dry Mango powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Add flattened Rice in a bowl then wash it thoroughly in water until water is clean.
- Now add boiled potatoes & beetroot puree to the bowl.
- Then add chopped garlic, onions Coriander leaves, Green chilies.
- Now will add all dry spices, Red chili powder,Garam masala, Jeera powder, Dry Mango powder & Salt per taste
- Finally will add cornflour & mix it really well.
- Then take ball size of the mixture, flattened it and shape it like a cutlet.
- Now coat these cutlet with puffed Rice (coursely powdered) and keep it aside.
- Heat a frying pan, pour vegetable oil & allow it to heat.
- Then pan fry these cutlets until both side are golden brown in colour & crispy in texture.
- Once fried serve these crispy Poha Cutlets with any chutney of your choice or simply with tomato ketchup.
- Instead of bread crumbs, you can coat these cutlet with puffed Rice (coursely powdered)
- Add 1 tbsp of beetroot puree for the nice color.