Do you like COOKIES????
Especially homemade cookies!!!
My answer is 'YES' offcourse..... Cookies can be enjoyed at anytime of the day. As these cookies are homemade so made with all healthy ingredients and love.
During winter, I prefer to bake large batches of cookies, biscuits and store it in an airtight container for several days.
This recipe is quite easy and requires minimal ingredients. Nowdays it's so much fun to bake with my daughter, she is tiny but still shows lots of interest in baking. Nevertheless we both mother daughter spend some quality time together doing something productive at the end.
So, as we are traveling tomorrow for a jungle trip so thought to prepare some homemade snacks to carry. And always these snacks are life savers for us during all our trips.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious looking Ragi Cookies!!!!
If you like the recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 1/2 Cup Dry roasted Ragi flour
- 1/2 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 Cup Semolina
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp cardamom powder
- A generous pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl add unsalted butter, whisk it well untill it's light pale in colour.
- Then add sugar powder & whisk until it's fluffy.
- Now to the same bowl add ragi flour, whole wheat flour, Semolina, baking powder & salt.
- Add cardamom powder, using a spatula combine all together and make a dough.
- Keep this cookie dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease baking tray with butter or line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Make small round ball of the cookie dough and gently press it in between your palm and make a round shape cookie.
- Likewise make all the cookies and keep it on the baking tray at equal distance.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20 minutes. Once baked, cool down completely.
- Keep all the Cookies in a airtight container once cooled.
- Enjoy homemade Cookie with a glass of warm Milk, Tea or coffee.
- I have used less sugar powder, if you want more sweeter than add 1/2 cup sugar powder.
- Don't knead the cookie dough like a roti dough just combine it all together using a spatula.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough atleast for 15 minutes as it makes cookies Soft.
- Once baked cool down the cookies completely.