Weekends are for baking!!!!
Personally, I prefer to bake large batches of cookies and store it in an airtight container. This recipe is quite easy and requires minimal ingredients. So Whenever we travel or go for a short trip these homemade cookies are life savers for us.
Best snack to Munch in between meals or when ever hungry. These homemade Coconut cookies are indeed flavourful & scrumptious. These are crumbly in texture with a perfect crunch & taste delicious with a glass of warm milk or Tea. So do try it for your family & kid's!!!
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious looking Coconut Cookies.
If you like these cookie recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat flour
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup powdered Sugar
- 4 drops of vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut powder
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add melted butter, powdered sugar & Vanilla essence whisk it well.
- Now add whole wheat flour & desiccated coconut powder and then assemble it all together to a dough.
- Cookie dough is ready, then take small ball size portion in hand and form a round flat shape.
- Place all the cookies on the greased baking tray.
- Bake the cookies in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Once cookies are baked, cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Enjoy these delicious coconut Cookies with a glass of warm milk or Tea.
- Don't knead the dough, just bind it well.
- You can store these cookies in an airtight container for several days.
- Allow the cookies to cool down completely or else it will break.