Coconut Cookies are mouth watering snack for any age group and can be munched in between meals or when ever hungry. These buttery cookies melts in mouth and are extremely delicious. I had made these eggless coconut cookies for our recent travel trip. As it's a long trip so I made different varieties of snacks for my friends and family. Everytime, I choose minimal ingredients for baking cookies and most of my recipes takes very less time. For a healthier version, you can use peanut butter instead of regular butter. To enhance the taste of these cookies, you can dry roast desiccated coconut as well.
Nowdays it's so much fun to bake with my daughter, she is just 4 yr old but still shows lots of interest in baking. Nevertheless we both mother daughter spend some quality time together doing something productive at the end. We usually spend our weekend in gardening or baking.
As earlier I mentioned baking with family is really fun. And during our travel these homemade cookies are always life saver.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious looking Coconut Cookies. If you like the recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven at 170°C for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add butter, whisk it well untill pale in colour.
- Now add sugar powder & whisk it untill it's airy and fluffy.
- Add all purpose flour, desiccated coconut & baking powder & mix it well using hand.
- Add 2 to 3 tbsp of Milk and bind the cookie dough.
- Divide the dough into small equal parts, roll it in between your palm and then press it.
- Coat these cookies with desiccated coconut & keep them on the baking tray at equal distance.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven at 170°C for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Once baked, cool down completely & store it in a airtight container.
- Enjoy homemade Cookies with a coffee, tea or milk.
- If you prefer less sugar, than add 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Don't knead the cookie dough like a roti dough just bind it all together with hand
- Once baked cool down the cookies completely.
- You can use coconut sugar powder to make the cookies more delicious.
Exchanges for Keto cookies?
GREASED OR UNGREASED COOKIE TRAY????