Pumpkin Pie In A Cup
If you want to make pumpkin pie without all the muss and fuss of baking, you have to try out these pumpkin pie in a cup treats! This simple recipe is layered to perfection with all the delicious fall flavors you are craving!
Pumpkin treats are great for the fall. They are also really delicious to make any time you need some fall spirit. If you want to keep that pumpkin spice flair alive and well all year long, more power to you!
Try out these pumpkin pie in a cup treats for your next party or gathering. They’re a great way to avoid having to go through the trouble of making a traditional pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
If you have never made a no bake pumpkin pie recipe this one might surprise you. Otherwise, you will probably see some things that seem familiar to you.
We will be using cream cheese to make the indulgent base layer and then the pumpkin gets added on top! To finish it off we’re using whipped cream and cinnamon to give this an extra dose of fall flavors.
This recipe is gluten free as written. You can probably also do some simple swaps to get it to a dairy free status but as it stands this one is naturally gluten free.
There’s no crust to this recipe which makes it really great for anyone who might have gluten sensitivities or if you just don’t want to deal with crust in your dessert recipes!
Full Recipe Here: https://www.midlifehealthyliving.com/pumpkin-pie-in-a-cup/
Pumpkin Pie In A Cup
- 15 oz. canned 100 percent pumpkin
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 oz. pumpkin spice flavored syrup (coffee aisle)
- 8 Tbsp whipped topping
- cinnamon for topping
- In a bowl, mix together with a hand mixer cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Scoop some into each cup.
- Mix pumpkin pie syrup into canned pumpkin. Place canned pumpkin mixture on top of cream cheese mixture and top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Serve cold!
- If you would like to lighten up this recipe, it will still work with a light cream cheese, light whipped topping, sugar-free pumpkin pie syrup and reducing the sugar to one cup.
- If you’d like to add a crust like texture place crushed graham crackers or vanilla wafers in the bottom of each cup before adding the cream cheese and pumpkin mixtures.