Delicious blueberry muffins that will make your house smell amazing...
A heavenly muffin flavor
I loveeee blueberry anything! These muffins turn out amazing. Soft on the inside and they really resemble the bakery-style muffins. Also can we just appreciate that color!?
Ingredients in blueberry muffins
You will need all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
You will also need eggs, butter and granulated sugar.
You will need blueberries. They can be fresh or frozen.
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- Mixing bowl x2
- Silicone Cupcake Liners
- Muffin pan
For measuring: 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 1 tbsp, 1/2 cup, 1 cup.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries frozen/fresh
- 2 tablespoons flour To mix with the blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C / 350 degrees F and prepare the muffin tins.
- Mix the butter with the sugar using a stand or hand mixer.
- Whisk in the eggs.
- Add in the milk and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix the blueberries and 2 tablespoons of flour together until combined.
- Add the blueberries to the batter.
- Add about 2/3 tablespoons of batter to the muffin tins.
- Bake for around 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!