Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like I should not be the one to make my own treats for my birthday?? But I love it!! And who else is gonna do it for me at the ripe age of 26?🤔 Anyways, I make these mini cheesecakes every year for my birthday and bring them to work. They are always a hit! I always used to think that making cheesecake would be super complicated until I tried it. It is actually very simple and does not require too many ingredients! Chances are, you might already have all of the ingredients on hand!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and grease each one.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the muffin tins and bake for 5 minutes.
- While that’s cooling, in another bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour over graham cracker crust and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Then freeze for an hour or so to ensure that they are completely set.
- Once set, microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip each cheesecake into the chocolate and top with a little sea salt and drizzled chocolate!
Published May 14th, 2021 12:38 PM