Banana Snack Cake
The BEST banana cake you will ever taste...
The most comforting dessert
This banana snack cake checks all the boxes. It's moist, fluffy, chocolatey and absolutely delish. It only takes 30 minutes of your time to make and your friends and family will LOVE you for it! If you have ripe bananas sitting on top of your cupboard this is your sign to go make this.
Ingredients in Banana Snack Cake
You will need 3 ripe bananas. If the bananas you have are not ripe enough just let them cook in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the skin is black.
You will need greek yogurt, eggs and butter. You can also use vegan yogurt and vegan butter to make this dairy free.
You will need all-purpose flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar and baking soda.
Banana Snack Cake
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 - 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (180 degrees C).
- Line baking pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas then add the butter and sugar and mix together.
- Add in the eggs and greek yogurt and mix till combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!
Published January 17th, 2023 3:05 PM
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!
Load more comments
5 of 33 comments
What size baking pan?????
We love banana cake. You do not indicate baking pan size 9x9 ? 9x13 ? Picture looks like 8x8 or 9x9, but you cut 12 pieces, not 9.