How to Make Keto Everything Bagel Bites in the Air Fryer
These delectable mini keto everything bagel bites are guaranteed to be a hit at the breakfast table. They deliver a delicate crunch with a delicious burst of creamy cheese.
The everything seasoning offers a rich, robust, garlicky flavor that's downright irresistible. The best part ... these air fryer bagel bites cook up in under 5 minutes and only require 4 ingredients.
Enjoy these everything bagel cheese bites as a breakfast treat or a midday snack. They are also a hit with the kids and make the perfect healthy low carb after school snack.
Make a batch and freeze them for a later date. When you want a snack take them out of the freezer and microwave your bagel bites for 1 minute - ready to eat!
If you love healthy low carb snacks make sure you check out my Three Ingredient Cinnamon Oat Muffins, Paleo Snickerdoodles, Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Cookie Bon Bons and my Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
Why make this recipe?
You don't want to miss out on this easy air fryer bagel bites recipe!
Weight Watcher Friendly - This easy everything bagel cheese bites recipe is only 1 point per keto bagel bite on my WW Plan. Since the new Weight Watchers plan is personalized you will have to input the ingredients used into your WW app to get your exact points.
Mouth watering low calorie snack - Only 20 calories for 1 cream cheese stuffed bagel bite depending on which brand wrap you use.
Easy to make - These low carb everything bagel bites air fry in under 5 minutes.
Kid friendly - These mini homemade bagel bon bons are so crispy and delicious the kids will want them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Budget friendly - Costs less than $20.00 to prepare.
Ingredients needed and substitutions:
- Low Carb Tortilla Wraps - For this recipe I used MISSION Carb Balance wraps which are only 4 net carbs, 70 calories and 3 points on WW. TUMAROS Carb wise multi grain wraps are really good to use also with only 60 calories, 4 net carbs and only 1 point on WW.
- Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasoning - If you are on a low sodium or no sodium diet you can use Salt Free Everything seasoning. Want to make a homemade everything bagel seasoning? Just mix these ingredients together:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
1: Take one Low Carb Tortilla and butter it with 1 teaspoon of light cream cheese.
2: Sprinkle Everything But The Bagel Seasoning onto the cream cheese.
3: Now roll your tortilla like a cigar.
4: Give your tortilla roll up a spritz of Butter spray and chop into 4 pieces.
5: Place your bagel bites into the air fryer basket and cook for 2 minutes at 390 Degrees F.
6: Remove from air fryer basket to cool - then eat and enjoy!!
Check out my latest videos here:
Easy to Make - Keto Everything Bagel Bites..
Can I freeze everything bagel bites?
Yes you can freeze your mini bagel bites. Just place in a Zip Loc freezer bag or air tight container for up to 6 months. When you are ready to eat just defrost and pop in the ai fryer.How long do you cook bagel bites in an air fryer?
Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray if needed. Place the frozen bagel bites in a single layer in the preheated air fryer basket. Air fry bagel bites at 390 degrees F for 4-6 minutes.Can you put foil in an air fryer?
Yes, you can use aluminum foil in an air fryer, as long as you use it safely, and avoid covering critical components of your machine that could cause uneven cooking and even damage. Be sure to use a small amount to cover the bottom of your basket, or wrap your food with it. You don't want to block the air circulation.
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Points System.
These keto everything bagel bites are only 1 Point on my app for one serving. Weight Watchers has a new individualized program right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
Just plug the ingredients into your WW app to confirm the points for your individual program.
I used to go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan prior to the new program and whenever I hit a plateau I did my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan which jumpstarted the Fat Burning again, so if you feel stuck try it!
Make sure check out my Newbie WW Tips and Tricks Guide if you are just getting started.
More recipes you will love!!
Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites (Gluten Free)
Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (Eggless Recipe)
The Easiest Air Fryer Polenta Recipe (Chips and Fries)
Easy Air Fried Cauliflower Steaks with Buffalo Sauce
Make sure you grab a FREE copy of my Easy Keto Desserts here...
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Grab a copy of my newest book from Amazon if you need an easy to follow Low Carb 30 Day Meal Plan to jump-start your weight-loss. Lose up to 5 lbs in the first week.
How to Make Keto Everything Bagel Bites in the Air Fryer
- 2 Low Carb Tortilla Wraps - the Mission Carb Balance 7 Inch rounds work great.
- 1 Teaspoon of Light Cream Cheese
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- Spray Butter or Olive Oil
- Assemble - Take 1 low carb tortilla wrap and butter it with 1 teaspoon of light cream cheese.
- Season - Sprinkle Everything But The Bagel Seasoning onto the cream cheese.
- Roll - Now roll up your tortilla like a cigar.
- Chop - Give your rolled tortilla a spritz of Butter Spray and then add a little extra seasoning on top and chop into 4 pieces.
- Air Fry - Place your bagel bites into the air fryer basket and cook for 2 minutes at 390 Degrees F.
- Cool - Remove from air fryer basket to cool - then eat and enjoy!!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.