Air Fryer Totino’s Pizza Rolls
Air Fryer Totino’s Pizza Rolls with Garlic Herb Butter is an easy appetizer recipe and the perfect way to enjoy Totino’s pizza rolls from the air fryer!
Who doesn’t LOVE frozen pizza rolls?! They’re such an easy classic snack for all ages!
I can remember coming home and having an after-school snack, loving the crispy texture while trying not to let the pizza roll filling burn the roof of my mouth… anyone else?!
But, let’s make them in the best way possible!
You could make homemade pizza rolls, but why not give your air fryer a workout.
Using your air fryer cuts out the deep frying and the vegetable oil.
Air fryers cook with a short cook time, using hot air circulation to cook your food in the easiest way!
Let’s make a tasty snack you can enjoy any time!
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza Rolls with Garlic Herb Butter
First, gather your ingredients:
- Butter or Olive Oil
- Fresh Garlic
- Fresh Herbs or Dried Herbs
- Parmesan Cheese
Next, you’ll need an air fryer:
This post contains affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I receive a commission from your purchase, at no charge to you!
I love my Compact Chefman — it’s the perfect size for this single girl! You can make enough pizza rolls for one serving, or chicken wings!
Another air fryer I recommend is the Ninja Digital Counter Top Air Fryer! Mainly because it folds up, and saves counter space.
One of the more popular ones is the Cosori Air Fryer.
Take your totinos pizza rolls, and place pizza rolls in a single layer on your air fryer basket.
The cooking process varies a little depending on your air fryer. If you use one like my small compact one, with a drawer you’ll want to flip them over.
For crispy pizza rolls, you’ll want to flip them halfway through the cooking time.
In a microwave-safe measuring cup, or a small pot melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Add in as many crushed garlic cloves as you like. I like 4 hearty cloves! If you’d rather use olive oil over butter, that’s fine too!
Next, you’ll add in your dried herbs or fresh herbs. Rosemary, thyme, basil, and oregano are delightful and will really enhance the pizza flavors!
Today, I used Ranch Seasoning Powder… because, why not?!
Give it a good stir so everything combines well.
When your air fry pizza rolls are complete, check to make sure they don’t need an extra minute.
Dump into a big bowl, and drizzle with the garlic herb butter mixture! Be sure to stir the butter drizzle as you’re pouring, so nothing settles too much on the bottom.
Using your Microplane, grate parmesan cheese over top of all the pizza bites!
Add a sprinkle of red pepper flakes just before serving!
Serve your mini pizza rolls with marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or your favorite dipping sauce!
Other Quick Snack Recipes to try in the Air Fryer Oven:
- French Fries
- Curly Fries
- Tater Tots
Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container.
If you wanted to make this recipe in a conventional oven, with an entire bag of pizza rolls, follow the instructions on the package.
Then, using the recipe card, make the garlic herb butter and drizzle over top in a large serving bowl!
Need more appetizer recipes for a crowd?
20 Hearty Appetizers
Mexican Layer Dip
Air Fryer Totino’s Pizza Rolls
- Totino’s Pizza Rolls — for 1-2 servings, use 1/3 of the bag
- 2 TBS Butter or Olive Oil
- 2–4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 TBS Italian Seasoning (or a blend of fresh herbs like oregano, rosemary, basil, etc)
- Parmesan Cheese – as much or as little as you’d like!
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 390˚.
- Place pizza rolls in a single layer on the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes, then shake or flip, and cook for another 3.
- While the pizza rolls cook, make the garlic herb butter.
- In a small pot or microwave safe cup, melt the 2 tablespoons of butter or olive oil, with the 2-4 minced garlic cloves, and the tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Once your pizza rolls are crisp, plop into your serving dish.
- Drizzle the garlic herb butter on top, toss to coat well.
- Shave parmesan cheese overtop, and serve!