The cool and refreshing fresh Peach Lemonade is like a sip of summertime in a glass. Combining delicious, sweet peaches with fresh tangy lemon juice, it’s the perfect drink to cool you off on a hot day.
Table of Contents
Easy Peach Lemonade Recipe
This recipe for peach lemonade makes the most delightful summertime drink. Naturally sweet peaches with the tangy zing of tart lemons provide a refreshingly delicious burst of fruity goodness. And the best part is, it’s made with water and just 4 other simple ingredients. No premade drink mixes here!
This recipe can be made a day or two in advance and stored in the fridge, which makes it great for entertaining. Whether you’re hanging out with friends by the pool, hosting a backyard BBQ or just chilling at home with the family, this easy peach lemonade is the perfect beverage to keep everyone feeling cool and refreshed.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Fresh ingredients – This recipe uses real lemons and ripe peaches. There are no artificial flavors or ingredients that you see in store-bought lemonade concentrate.
- Summer treat – In-season peaches and tangy lemons provide a vibrant and fruity flavor that’s the perfect way to beat a summer heat wave.
- Fun and tasty twist – Classic Lemonade is a summer staple, but the peach flavor in this recipe takes it one sweet step further.
- Sliced fresh peaches
- Fresh lemon juice
- Fresh lemon slices and peach slices for garnish
- mint if desired
How to Make Peach Lemonade
Step One: Make the Peach Syrup
- Juice lemons and set the juice aside.
- To a medium saucepan, add a cup of sugar, a cup of water, and sliced peaches. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then turn to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain the peach mixture through a fine mesh strainer, pressing down on the peaches to get all of the juice. Allow the peach syrup to cool to room temperature.
Step Two: Add Water
To a large pitcher, add lemon juice, peach syrup, and 5 cups water. Stir well.
Step Three: Garnish and Serve
Serve the homemade lemonade over ice and garnish with fresh lemon or peach slices.
Recipe Variations and Add-ins
- Mint-infused: For a very refreshing pop of flavor, add a sprig of mint to the lemonade mixture right before serving.
- Fresh ginger: Freshly grated ginger adds a subtle spicy kick that tastes great with the sweetness of peaches.
- Fresh fruit: Add a handful of fresh, colorful fruits to your peach lemonade for a burst of vibrant color. Strawberry or raspberry peach lemonade is so pretty for special occasions.
- Dried lavender: Drop in a few dried lavender buds and cook them with the peach mixture.
- Coconut water: Use part coconut water in place of a couple of cups of water for a fruity tropical twist.
- Jalapeños: Yes…jalapenos! The sweet and spicy flavors are awesome for adults.
- Rosemary or rosemary: Fresh herbs always make a great addition to fruity beverages.
- Boozy peach lemonade: Top off a glass of your lemonade with sparkling wine for a bubbly twist. You can also add a little vodka or rum to it for a refreshing summer drink.
Can I Use Frozen Peaches?
Yes, you can definitely use frozen peaches in peach lemonade recipes. This is a convenient option when fresh peaches are out of season or not readily available. You will need to cook the mixture a little longer to give the peaches time to thaw. Another peach option is to add some peach puree to the lemonade mixture.
Can I Make This Recipe without the Sugar?
You can, but the added sweetness makes it taste better. If you do not want to use refined sugar, try using Monk fruit or some other sugar-free substitute that dissolves easily into a simple syrup. Be sure and read the conversion rate on the back of the package so you will use the right amount.
How Long Does Peach Lemonade Last in the Fridge?
Fresh peach lemonade will typically last in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 days. Make sure the pitcher has a tight-fitting lid or transfer it to an airtight container.
More Refreshing Beverage Recipes
- ▢ 6 cups water divided
- ▢ 1 cup sugar
- ▢ 2 cups sliced peaches frozen or fresh
- ▢ 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ▢ Fresh lemon and peach slices for garnish
- In a medium-sized sauce pan, add 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, and sliced peaches. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Strain the peach syrup through a fine mesh sieve, pressing down on the peaches to get all of the juice. Allow the peach syrup to cool.
- In a large pitcher, add lemon juice, peach syrup, and 5 cups of water. Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh lemon or peach slices.