Witch’s Brew is a fun drink recipe for Halloween. The kids will love the colors and how they are layered-perfect for any halloween party. The layers in this fun halloween drink can be changed up for different holidays and even for your child's favorite colors. Have fun with it and try different beverages. The key to this drink working is the ingredients in the beverages you choose and remembering to layer them in the right order. Also, you need to remember to pour the beverages slowly. Thank you for your support. We would love you to check out our blog and our other holiday recipes-just click the link here: Sweeter With Sugar to see more recipes. 😊
The layers in this fun halloween drink can be changed up with different halloween colors, too.
Don't forget to add fun straws to your Witch's Brew!
Happy Halloween! We hope you have fun with this beverage idea!
- Lime Soda-full sugar
- Purple Gatorade-with sugar
- Orange Vitamin Water or Gatorade-zero sugar
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Slowly pour the Lime Soda into the bottom 1/3 of the glass.
- Next, slowly drizzle the purple gatorade over the ice to fill the next 1/3 of the glass.
- Then, Slowly drizzle the orange Vitamin Water or zero sugar Gatorade over the ice to fill the last 1/3 of the glass.
- Add a fun straw carefully and slowly so the colors do not mix. Enjoy!
- Repeat for as many drinks as needed.
- Don't forget to pour slowly.
- Use the correct beverages in the right order.
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!