This is my favorite cocktail to make in the summer! It is a HUGE hit at summer parties and even just casual Friday nights when a couple friends are over. I drank this on repeat last summer and this summer is no different. There is nothing better than a frozen cocktail on a hot summer day. I am all about watermelon flavored things in the summer. I almost always have a watermelon on hand and snack on it often.
This recipe is for those that are 21 and older! Take out the alcohol to drink this as a smoothie.
For similar nutritious and delicious recipes follow me on my food and nutrition Instagram @nutritiousnicole_rdn
- 4 shots of vodka (or 1 shot per serving)
- 1 cup frozen watermelon
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender
- Serve in martini glasses with extra mint as a garnish
- You can also use fresh watermelon, I put mine in the freezer so it will blend into a smoothie
- In order to portion out the alcohol you can add it to the end instead of mixing it in the blender OR make 1 at a time
- This is a great smoothie without the alcohol but can be a great themed drink for summer gatherings