Vegan, gluten-free savoury pancake that is so easy to make you won’t believe it. You just need to remember to mix it up the night before and hey presto you have dinner ready the next day!
This is the ultimate healthy dish for incredibly busy people. It’s protein-rich and super flexible! You can eat it simply with some herbs and a side of potatoes and green veg, or top it with something like thinly-sliced onion (my personal favourite option!), olives or tomatoes before baking. Alternatively I have been told you can also use it as a gluten-free, healthy pizza base! I’ll have to try out that version myself and show you how it comes out.
- 3 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- With a manual whisk, mix everything well except the optional toppings until you get a smooth and very liquid batter. Make sure to whisk well to avoid any lumps.
- Put in a tub with a lid or cover the bowl and leave it to rest in the fridge for ar least 3 hours. You can also leave it overnight or prepare it in the morning ready to be baked in the evening.
- Pre-heat the oven with a non-stick metallic baking tin inside at the maximum heat.When it’s hot, take out your baking tin with oven gloves, quickly pour in your batter and add the toppings.
- Pour your batter in a non-stick metallic baking tin. Put your optional toppings (but you can also eat it plain). If your baking tin is non stick or is not completely sealed, you can use baking paper at the bottom but in that case don’t exceed 220°. The thickness of the pancake should be about half a cm!Bake in the oven until it firms up and becomes golden. In my oven that’s about 15 minutes at 275°
- Enjoy warm or cold!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go