Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1 Hours 5 Minutes
HELLO Peanut butter, chocolate, and banana bread... can you really go wrong?? This tasty treat is delicious in the morning for breakfast or in the afternoon as a treat with a cup of tea. Feel free to leave the PB out if that is not your jam, but it is sure delicious! Get creative and add walnuts or other nuts and toppings for a crunch. I bet crunchy PB would even be good! The slow hand mixing of this one makes it extra moist and delicate. Enjoy the easy picture to grab all of your ingredients below and happy baking!!
- 1 loaf
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 50 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 5 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a bread loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix together the sugar, oil and eggs until combined. (Don't over mix)
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mash the 3-4 ripe banana's in a bowl with a fork. Add the mashed bananas to the sugar, oil, egg mixture. Stir in the creamy peanut butter.
- Start to slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, folding together with a rubber spatula. (Don't over mix)
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the bread batter into your greased bread pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until center is no longer gooey and top is golden brown.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go