Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
Calling all chocolate and peanut butter lovers! Looking for a healthy treat!? Well look no further. These guilt free Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares are SO delicious.
They have a rich peanut butter base and a smooth chocolate ganache topping. They’re also gluten free and can be made vegan and keto.
Not only are they delicious, but they’re quick, easy and use simple ingredients. If you’re looking for a dessert that will impress, then look no further. This guilt free dessert makes eating healthy easy. . What are you waiting for? Try them today :) I hope you like them as much as I do!
- 16 Bars
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
Peanut Butter Base
Chocolate Ganache Topping
- Line an 8X8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- First, make the peanut butter base: Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl and mix until a dough forms.
- Add your dough to your prepared baking pan and spread it into an even layer. Set aside.
- Next make your chocolate ganache topping: Add your chocolate and butter to a small sauce pan, and mix over low heat until completely melted and smooth.
- Next, pour the chocolate mixture over your peanut butter base and spread it into an even later.
- Put it in the fridge for 15- 20 mins or until the chocolate has completely cooled.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go