Each summer we grow our own blue berries in our garden. When we harvest our blueberries we freeze them and then we are able to use in smoothies and baking throughout the year. Fresh blueberries from the garden taste great in this recipe. Sometimes we even put shredded coconut flakes or oats to add texture to these muffins. I hope you enjoy these blueberry muffins as much as we do!
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
These Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins are a family favorite and they are sooo yummy! I’ve adapted the Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Muffin Recipe and I love how delicious these blueberry muffins are. While our family is not “gluten free,” we absolutely love the texture and taste of these muffins. We keep this muffin mix on hand and make these muffins on a regular basis.
- 16 Muffins
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line Muffin Pan with Paper Baking Cups.
- Combine muffin mix, oil, milk, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract to mix. Stir until well combined.
- Add 1 to 1 1/2 cups blueberries to mixture. Fold in, being careful not to smash blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan. (I like to use a 1/4 c measuring cup to measure out the batter). Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way full with mix.
- Sprinkle Bob's Red Mill Decorative Sparkling Sugar to the tops of the muffins.
- Bake until muffins are golden brown, 22-25 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from tin and cool on a wire rack.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go