If you like your sauce spicy, clean and green you’re going to love this recipe. I recently made this dressing to drizzle over shrimp kabobs and was blown away.
Green Tahini Sauce
Creamy Zesty and Bright! This simple sauce takes only a few minutes to whip up and goes with everything! It’s perfect for salads, falafel, power bowls and dip – it’s sure to become a family favorite! The best part is that there is NO COOKING REQUIRED!
If you don’t have these exact ingredients, fear not! Here are a bunch of useful substitutions.
- Garlic – If you don’t have Fresh Garlic you can use 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 1 tbsp of jarred garlic.
- Vinegar – Any light vinegar will work instead of white wine. Some other vinegars I’ve used to make this recipe successfully include rice, apple cider and red wine vinegar.
- Jalapeno – If you don’t have fresh jalapeno you can use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
For those of you who want clean healthy food fast. This recipe is a must try.
- 16 2T
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Minutes|Total time: 11 Minutes
- Combine the cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, water, vinegar, jalapeno and garlic cloves in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Use a tamper to press the ingredients into the blade for even emulsification.
- Sauce will last for 5 days in the fridge. 3 months in the freezer.
- Recipe yields about 1 and 1/2 cups of sauce.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go