This is my ultimate comfort food. I mean who wouldn't want a warm bowl of delicious pasta for lunch or even dinner (even if you have it for breakfast i am not complaining ;) )
When I made this dish I used "simply truth GF spaghetti" but you can use absolutely any kind : whole wheat, linguine, fettuccine.
This dish is so easy and comes together so quickly. Let me just tell you a little not so secret , secret ... PASTA WATER .A complete lifesaver if you salt it properly, it can make a sauce a 100x better.
Also, you can use any mushrooms you like , even canned!
As always, don't forget to leave a question or review down below!
- 1 Serving
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions with about 1 tbsp of salt
- Melt the butter over medium flame and add the olive oil
- Add minced garlic and sautè until lightly browned
- Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until your desired point
- Add the chilli flakes, black pepper and salt
- Add the cooked pasta, along with pasta water
- Add the heavy cream and parsley and cook until everything is nice and creamy
- Serve with parmesan, Enjoy!
- If you do not have cream, use half and half or even milk