These cookies are a healthier version of the popular ones. They are super easy to make and only require 4 ingredients! Just dates, shredded coconut, almond butter, and melted chocolate. They are also no bake as well, only using a food processor. I love making these because they are so simple and easy, yet very delicious. Simply blend the ingredients together, press the mixture into circles, cut out the centers with a piping tip, and drizzle with melted chocolate. I recommend storing them in the fridge, as it allows the chocolate to harden and ensures that it will not melt. These cookies are a perfect healthy treat to make quickly, and I bet you will end up loving them!
Homemade Samoa Cookies
5 (1 Review)
- 16 Pieces
- Prep time: 20 Minutes Cook time: 0 Minutes Total time: 20 min
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, melted
- In a food processor, blend together the coconut, dates, and almond butter. After around 30 seconds, a coarse mixture should form.
- Transfer into a large bowl and press into circles. Using a smaller circle (for example a piping tip), press it into the center of each cookie to make their classic "ring" shapes.
- Drizzle with the melted chocolate and allow it to harden in the fridge. Enjoy!
- If you do not have have almond butter, sunflower seed butter or peanut butter work just as well!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!