Hungry? This healthy, refreshing salad is packed with vitamins and nutrients and is so light and tasty. I know most people consider salads to be a less filling meal but that is not completely true. Salads can be made to include a variety of different ingredients like grains, nuts, fruit and cheese. For me a good salad was always a treat and we try to incorporate it as a daily meal.
This salad here is loaded with different ingredients that carry different flavors and textures. The quinoa provides a softness to the texture while you still get the crunch from the harder veggies and from the pomegranate.
Definitely one of my favorite salads and hope you'll enjoy it as well 😊
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked and spiced up with cumin
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1 pomegranate
- 3 tomatoes diced 🍅
- 4 cucumbers diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and add your choice of dressing
- I added olive oil, lemon juice , salt and pepper
- Enjoy 😊
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!
Published April 29th, 2021 3:33 PM
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!