Vegan Pasta Salad
Quick, easy and satisfying vegan pasta salad...
The MOST delicious vegan pasta salad ever
I meal prepped this to have on hand for weekly lunches and it was the best idea yet. So delicious, wholesome and healthy, it makes lunch so satisfying!
Ingredients in vegan pasta salad
You can adjust this recipe and add different ingredients to it, if you're not vegan you can even add chicken or tuna.
You can also use different types of pasta like chickpea pasta!
I suggest keeping the ingredients of the dressing the same as I haven't tested it differently!
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this recipe and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- 1 pot
- 1 large mixing bowl
- Spatula to mix
- 1 cutting board
- Weighing scale
For measuring: 1 tsp, 1 tbsp, 1/2 cup, 1 cup.
Vegan Pasta Salad
For Pasta Salad
- 300 g 10.5oz pasta of choice
- 200 g 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup black olives optional
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup avocado diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 small carrot diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 juice of a lemon
- Start by cooking the pasta according to package instructions.
- Next, cook the chickpeas. I used the air fryer to cook them but you can also use the oven or a pan. Lightly coat them in olive oil, 1 teaspoon curry, some salt and pepper, then cook until crispy.
- Prepare the other ingredients, chop and dice everything.
- Once the pasta is done and chilled, add it to a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients to the pasta and mix together.
- Make the dressing: in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together and whisk until combined.
- Pour the dressing all over the pasta and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with some greens, such as spinach or anything you wish!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!
Published March 23rd, 2022 10:58 AM
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!