Baked Apple Wedges
Baked Apple Wedges With Vanilla Ice Cream😍🍎
No time to make apple pie? No desire for a crust? Here is a quick recipe to fulfill your apple pie cravings !
These soft, juicy and warm baked Apple wedges goes so well with the cold vanilla ice cream. I tried this combo few days back and now it's on the list of my favorite quick desserts.This recipe comes together in minutes and full of apple pie flavors.
These simple baked apples are less work than other apple desserts, yet tastes really delicious.
Here i have topped these juicy warm apple wedges with classic vanilla ice cream. You can try your favorite ice cream flavor. You can also enjoy this as it is without any ice cream.
Sprinkle dash of cinnamon powder to add a warm flavor that goes so well with the apples. You can also drizzle some caramel sauce on top if you like.
Enjoy this versatile baked apple wedges for dessert with some ice cream or in breakfast with a dollop of Greek yogurt and granola. You can also add some toasted nuts of your choice on top, here i added some roasted almonds.
Hope you guys enjoy this simple and relatively healthy dessert dish.
Baked Apple Wedges
- 1 Apple (Cut into wedges)
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp Sugar( or Honey)
- 1/2 Tsp Cornflour/ Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Handful of Chopped Almonds(Roasted)
- Pinch of Cinnamon Powder(Sprinkle On Top)
- Preheat the oven @400 F or @200 C .
- Peel and cut the apple into equal size wedges. If you want,you can leave the skin on.
- Then in a baking tray place the Apple wedges in a single layer.
- Melt 1 tbsp unsalted butter in a microwave safe bowl and pour it over the apple wedges.
- Sprinkle some sugar, cinnamon powder and cornflour/cornstarch on the apple wedges.Cover all the wedges with all the spices and butter well .
- Bake them into preheated oven @400 F or @200 C for 35- 40 mins. Or until they are soft but not mushy.
- Broil them for additional 3-5 minutes for golden brown top.
- Serve warm baked apple wedges in a bowl with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon powder and roasted almonds on top. Enjoy!