My passion for baking started after my pregnancy. I have to take strong decisions to quit my job and take cake of my baby. And that moment, I have explored a lot about baking skills and techniques. The restored knowledge gave me feathers and strength to share it on social media. Hardwork pays off, I remember When I got my first collaboration from a leading application for posting my video recipe. So if we believe in dreams and passions then we can really achieve it one day.
I often bake tea time cakes or cupcakes for my family and stock it for a week. Everyone enjoy it with a cup of hot tea or coffee. This Almond Cake is much more richer in texture & taste.
This eggless almond cake are quite perfect for toddler's evening snacks. I have made this cake with milkmaid, milk, cake flour, almond flour, raising agents & with some dry roasted almonds. Mostly I bake healthy gluten free cake but this time I have made a usual one which turned out really well.
Condensed milk makes the cake more moist, tasty and almond enhances the flavour and texture of the cake. Perfect for any casual tea party or evening snacks.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious Almond Cake. If you like the recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 1/2 cup all purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- A slight Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk at room temperature
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence or almond essence
- 1. Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl whisk butter and powdered sugar then add condensed milk whisk it well until sugar dissolves completely.
- 3. Then add vanilla essence, whisk to combine it well.
- 4. In another mixing bowl, sieve all purpose flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually in 2 batch and fold the batter.
- 6. While folding the batter add milk little by little until it reach the perfect cake batter consistency. Don't overmix the batter & make sure the batter is lump free.
- 7. Almond Cake batter is ready, now pour the batter into an greased loaf tin & tap it twice to remove air bubbles.
- 8. Bake the cake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 9. Check the cake with a toothpick by inserting it in the middle, if it comes out clean then the cake is perfectly baked.
- 10. Once baked, cool down completely on a wire rack.
- 11. Enjoy it with a glass of black coffee.
- Use butter and milk at room temperature.
- Don't overmix the batter & make sure the batter is lump free.
- Garnish the cake with some dry roasted chopped almonds or caramel sauce.