Dedicated to truffle lovers! Yes pasta seems boring but there is so much room for creativity in there. Taking pasta to the next level with a creamy truffle tagliatelle with mushrooms, topped with a generous portion of shaved parmesan, served with a side of charred chili asparagus, and a glass of good white wine.
It was my first creation, and definitely became a week day favorite. Simple, easy, and tasty.
Note: I used truffle flavored tagliatelle, but you can use regular tagliatelle as you can add truffle oil or paste while cooking it.
- 8 Truffle flavored tagliatelle balls
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 tbsp truffle paste and /or 2 tbsp truffle oil
- Generous amount of parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup white wine for cooking (optional)
- Cook pasta in a salty boiling water for 8-9 min (aldente)
- In the meantime, cook mushrooms in olive oil in a pan on medium heat
- Season with salt and pepper
- Once pasta is ready, drain water, add pasta to the mushrooms pan, add wine and toss until alcohol smell evaporates
- Add creme fraiche and 1/3 amount of parmesan
- Cook for about 10 min on low-medium heat
- Serve with truffle oil / paste and parmesan