Healthy Ranch Dip
is easy to make, full of fresh herbs and spices, and contains healthier ingredients compared to the store-bought stuff. Make a big batch of this easy ranch dressing at the beginning of the week and have a delicious salad dressing that you can use for all recipes all week long!
Healthy ranch dip is easy to make and is similar to healthy greek yogurt dip. This ranch dip yogurt can be made for veggie appetizers, salads, pizza, and pasta, and is great for Superbowl Sunday! This is the easiest ranch dip you will ever make! I also show you how to make homemade ranch seasoning for this ranch dressing. This healthy ranch dip makes the best salad dressing!
Pair my homemade ranch dressing recipe with my Pan Fried Ravioli or my BLT Sandwich you can also make this low-calorie ranch dip with my Easiest Crispiest Fried Chicken recipe. The possibilities are endless with this delicious ranch dressing recipe.
🌿Ingredients For Homemade Ranch Seasoning
What you'll need for Homemade Ranch Seasoning Ingredients Youll Need for This Easy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- Fresh Herbs- fresh dill, fresh chives, and fresh parsley (Fresh herbs are a must for this healthy ranch dip. Dried herbs do not taste the same at all.)
- Spices- onion seasoning, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, and garlic salt (you only need about a teaspoon of each of these spices)
- Sour Cream or plain Greek Yogurt (both give this healthy ranch dip, a delicious, tangy taste
That's all you need for this yogurt dip for chips recipe which tastes so much better than ranch you can get at the grocery store. This healthy ranch dip is the real deal!
of Fitty Foodlicious' Ebook Recipes that Anyone Can Make
You can make a big batch of healthy ranch dip at the beginning of the week that will last all week long.
🌿 How To Make Homemade Ranch Dip
This healthy dip for carrots takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
This Greek yogurt veggie dip is a cinch to make.
How to Make Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
Step 1: First rinse and chop the fresh herbs, dill, parsley, and chives into fine pieces. Set aside.
Step 2: Combine the spices- garlic, garlic salt, sea salt, black pepper and onion powder, garlic powder or onion salt.
Step 3: Mix the Greek yogurt or sour cream with the mayonnaise until well combined.
Step 4: Add the dry spices to the mayo sour cream mixture and mix until well combined.
Step 5: Add the fresh herbs to the sour cream mayo mixture and mix well.
Step 6: Store the homemade healthy ranch dip in a glass airtight container for at least two hours before consuming. This lets the flavors of the fresh spices sit in the ranch mixture and makes this ranch dressing recipe taste even better!
This low calorie ranch dip is easy to make and will be the hit at all of your parties and Spring gatherings!
Pro Tips For Ranch Dip and What Is Good To Dip In Ranch
Refrain from using too much salt in this recipe as it can over powder the fresh herbs in this ranch dressing.
You can also add fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to make this ranch dressing dip even zestier!
What is good to dip in ranch? Serve this ranch yogurt dip with just about anything!
- Mixed Greens
- Bell Peppers
- Fried Pickles
For any ranch connoisseur, the list of what to dip is endless!
🌿 Check Out Our Most Popular Appetizer Recipes Below
How To Make Pan Fried Ravioli | Easy Pasta Recipe
Smoked Pimento Cheese
Salsa Con Queso Recipe
EASY LEFTOVER TURKEY SLIDERS | LEFTOVER THANKSGIVING RECIPE
This easy and delicious dressing can be used for so many recipes, like pasta, chips and dip, yummy appetizers, veggies, pizza and so much more.
Make a big batch of my yummy ranch and have a delicious dip for recipes all week long!
Be sure and follow, like, and share Fitty Foodlicious with your friends and family!
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER
If you make this recipe, please leave a star ⭐ recipe rating at the bottom of the page on the recipe card. This provides helpful feedback to both me and other readers and cooks! If you want more delicious, made-from-scratch, wholesome and healthy recipes, you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on my adventures on Instagram where I'm convinced I'm a comedian, 😂 Pinterest for even more recipe inspiration, and Facebook for the recipe of the day!
PIN This Recipe For Later
Healthy Ranch Dip
- 2 c Organic sour cream
- 1 c Organic mayonnaise
- 1/2 bunch Fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 bunch Fresh chives chopped
- 1/2 bunch Fresh parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 2 teaspoon Onion salt
- 2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the sour cream and Mayo in a glass bowl until combined and creamy.
- Add the Himalayan sea-salt, garlic salt, onion salt, garlic powder, and freshly ground black pepper and combine.
- Add the chopped dill, chives, and parsley, and combine all of the ingredients again until the dressing becomes thick and creamy.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Recipe Notes:
- Refrain from using too much salt in this recipe as it can over powder the fresh herbs in this ranch dressing.
- You can also add fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to make this ranch dressing dip even zestier!
- What is good to dip in ranch? Serve this ranch yogurt dip with just about anything!
- RadishCarrotsSaladMixed GreensBell PeppersTomatoesFried PicklesPizzaCeleryFor any ranch connoisseur, the list of what to dip is endless!
- Store the homemade healthy ranch dip in a glass airtight container for at least two hours before consuming. This lets the flavors of the fresh spices sit in the ranch mixture and makes this ranch dressing recipe taste even better!
- All images and text © Genevieve Jerome / Fitty Foodlicious 2023