Keto Nutella Fat Bombs
Stop what you’re doing and run, don’t walk, to the kitchen, because these Keto Nutella Fat Bombs are TO DIE FOR! Rich in hazelnutty goodness with the texture of silky smooth fudge! You’ll have a hard time not eating the whole batch at once.
Made from my homemade sugar-free Nutella, cream cheese, butter, Swerve sweetener and cacao, each serving has just 1.5g of net carbs, making them the perfect gluten-free and keto snack or dessert to have on hand! In this particular test of self-control, I don’t feel bad about failing.
Fat bombs are kind of like energy balls. But, instead of dates, oats or other grains, they’re made from ketogenic ingredients like coconut oil, butter, nuts and seeds.
They are typically used as a quick, portable snack for those following low-carb diets and can be either savoury or sweet. Having quite the sweet tooth myself, though, I obviously opted for the latter!
Why are fat bombs good for a keto diet?
There’s a reason fat bomb recipes are everywhere these days! Fat bombs are perfect for those following a low-carb or keto diet. They’re a great, portable snack that can help you balance out your macros for the day and eliminate cravings.
These keto nutella fat bombs are sugar-free and about 90% fat. With just 1.5g of net carbs each, you can enjoy these as a snack or dessert and still stay in ketosis!
These nutella fat bombs are actually SO simple to make and take almost no time to prep. The only challenging part is having to wait an hour while they solidify in the fridge!
First things first, though, you need to head over to my homemade sugar-free nutella recipe and whip up a batch! Making my nutella takes just 30 minutes and you’ll end up with more than you need for these keto fat bombs. Which means plenty of leftovers to slather on toast or eat by the spoonful. Trust me, your future self is already thanking you.
Once you have the nutella, simply throw all the ingredients into a saucepan over medium-low heat. Be sure to stir constantly as the ingredients melt and begin to combine.
When the fat bomb batter is completely melted and smooth, use a one tablespoon scoop to fill a 24 cup mini muffin pan. Use mini liners in your tray so you can easily remove the fat bombs once they’ve set.
These keto nutella fat bombs take about an hour to set in the fridge. If you can’t wait that long (no judgment!), pop them in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Leave the fat bombs wrapped for ultimate snack portability!
Traditional Nutella contains a ton of processed sugars and unhealthy fats you should try to avoid. But my super healthy nutella recipe is sugar-free, vegan, and loaded with antioxidants! With 12g of fat and just 2g of net carbs per serving, you can absolutely have my homemade sugar-free nutella while sticking to a keto diet!
These keto nutella fat bombs need to be stored in the fridge because they will become quite soft at room temperature. Place them in an airtight container and store them in the fridge for up to a month. I’m willing to bet you’ll have consumed them all long before the four week mark!
Alternatively, you can freeze these fat bombs and thaw them individually for about 10 minutes at room temperature. If you have two 24 cup mini muffin pans, you could double the recipe and store one batch in the fridge, and keep the other in the freezer for later!
If you make these Keto Nutella Fat Bombs, please rate them and add your comments below. And be sure to tag @thebespokebites in your photos and videos on Instagram and Facebook for a chance to be featured!
Recipe Card powered by
Keto Nutella Fat Bombs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup of my Homemade Sugar-free Nutella
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
- 1/4 cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- Prepare a batch of my Homemade Sugar-free Nutella
- Prepare a 24 cup mini muffin pan by lining each cup with a mini liner. Set aside.
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the butter and cream cheese and stir until mostly melted. Add my Homemade Sugar-free Nutella and stir until it is combined with the butter and cream cheese. Add the Swerve, cacao powder, salt and vanilla and continue to stir until all the ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Using a one tablespoon scoop, fill each muffin liner with two tablespoons of the batter. Once all 24 liners are filled, gently flatten the tops using slightly wet fingertips.
- Sprinkle hazelnuts on top and place the pan in the fridge until the fat bombs are firm; about 60 minutes. Remove and serve immediately or keep in the fridge for storage.