Decadent, brownie truffles that contain only the best, healthy ingredients!
These truffles make the best snack and are perfect to meal prep ahead - also freezer-friendly.
You only need 6 ingredients to make these and they turn out so decadent and delicious, nobody will ever realize they're good for you!!
You will need dates and cocoa powder, walnuts, salt and vanilla. You will also need maple syrup or honey/agave to sweeten them.
Tools to make these:
You don’t really need much to make this recipe and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- 1 food processor
- 1 tray lined with parchment paper
For measuring: 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tbsp, 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, 1 cup.
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Make sure to soak the dates in hot water first. This helps make the blending process faster.
- Add the dates and walnuts to the food processor and blend.
- Add the cocoa powder, salt, vanilla and maple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Form the batter into small balls and line on a baking tray.
- You can coat the truffles in melted chocolate, cocoa powder or leave plain.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes then enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!
Published May 13th, 2021 3:00 AM
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!