Almond Joy Fudge
Do you love fudge? We love fudge any day of the year! Of course it is a fun and delicious Christmas tradition for many people. I always looked forward to my mom's holiday fudge when I was growing up. Now fudge is always available and there are so many varieties-it is so much fun!
Almond Joy Fudge is so simple to make and so delicious! The chocolate, almonds and coconut make this fudge perfect! Here is the link to our recipe blog, Sweeter With Sugar. There are many holiday treats there as well. Just search for Christmas, desserts, holiday, fudge or candy. Thanks for your support! 😊
The finished product.
Mix the coconut and almonds when the chocolate is melted.
Press the remaining coconut and almonds into the top and refrigerate. Then, cut it into desired sized pieces.
Almond Joy Fudge
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups coconut divided
- 1 cup almonds toasted, coarsely chopped, and divided
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper, leaving the parchment or foil hanging over the edges of the dish.
- Toast almonds in a 350° oven on a baking sheet for about 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and chop coarsely.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter. Microwave at one minute intervals for about 3 minutes. Stirring between each minute.
- When chocolate mixture has melted and is smooth and creamy, add one cup of coconut, and all but three tablespoons of the toasted almonds. Mix to combine.
- Place fudge into the prepared pan and spread it out.
- Then, press the remaining 1/4 cup coconut and 3 tablespoons toasted, chopped almonds into the top of the fudge.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 3 hours. Cut, serve and store any leftovers in an airtight container.