If you're looking for a really easy treat to make around Christmastime, look no further than these Reindeer-Shaped Treats. They're really simple to make, as long as you have a steady hand. You'll need one of those to drizzle the white almond bark to make the faces, and you'll also need a steady hand to drop the eyes and nose to make the face itself.
Once you make a couple, you'll really get into the groove of it and realize just how easy these reindeer treats are to make.
And then, you'll decide that these will be your go to holiday treat to add to your Christmas cookie platters or Christmas charcuterie boards.
Get the full recipe here: https://www.drugstoredivas.net/reindeer-pretzels-recipe/.
- 30 mini twist pretzels
- 1 square (2 oz.) vanilla almond bark
- 60 candy eyeballs
- 30 sugar pearls (in red or black)
- Lay the pretzels on a silicone baking mat that's on top of a cookie sheet.
- Melt the vanilla almond bark.
- Pipe it onto the bottom cavity of a pretzel.
- Before it hardens, add two eyes and a sugar pearl. Use red for Rudolph, use black for Santa's other reindeer.
- Leave the pretzels alone to cool, either on the counter or in the fridge, completely before trying to move them into an airtight container for storage.
- Using a silicone baking mat helps the chocolate to pop off easily. If you don't use one, you risk the chocolate getting stuck to the cookie sheet and not coming off, completely ruining your treat.