Beef With Pineapple
This beef with pineapple recipe is a delicious stir fry recipe, simple enough for anyone to make. Tender flank steak and juicy pineapple come together in this delicious flavor combination. Serve with rice, if desired.
Will canned pineapple tenderize meat?
Unfortunately, the bromelain enzyme found in fresh pineapple is destroyed in the canning process, which is a natural meat tenderizer. For that reason, I do not recommend using canned pineapple in this recipe. However, if that is all that you have on hand, you certainly can use it.
Does Pineapple reduce belly fat?
In addition to being a natural meat tenderizer, bromelain has anti-inflammatory properties which can shrink belly fat!
What happens if I eat pineapple everyday?
Pineapple is actually really good for you, and has many benefits. Pineapple provides nourishment for your hair, skin, teeth, and nails, and also helps boost your metabolism while increasing your energy intake. It can also help with digestion. Sounds like I need to incorporate more pineapple into my diet!
Do you have any other great dinner recipe ideas for me to try?
We certainly do have some delicious dinner recipes here at Kitchen Mixin’. Try some of our favorites below.
- INSTANT POT CHICKEN WINGS WITH SESAME GARLIC SAUCE
- INSTANT POT FRENCH ONION CHICKEN RECIPE
- BEST TACO SALAD RECIPE
- SWEET AND SOUR PORK CHOPS WITH PEPPERS & PINEAPPLE
Beef With Pineapple
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 1 lb. beef flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 2½ c. pineapple chunks
- 3 T. tamari or coconut aminos
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a large high-sided skillet or wok over high heat. Add the beef and pineapple and season with a small pinch of salt and black pepper, if desired.Stir-fry the beef and pineapple over high heat until the beef is cooked through and the pineapple develops a slight golden color, approximately 2-3 minutes.Add the tamari or coconut aminos and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, or just until the mixture is warm and bubbly. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.Remove from heat and stir in the scallions. Transfer to individual plates and serve immediately. Enjoy!