Let it be any kind of cookies, all age groups people love to eat and try to bake too.......it's a part of my School childhood memories. Every mother wanted to pack a nutritional healthy lunch boxes for their kid's. I still remember my mother pack the most healthy lunch box ever. She doesn't allow me to eat much of sweets, chocolate or cookies. But one day, all my classmates have decided to eat some sweets or cookies from school canteen, so I too wanted to taste those cookies. We all went to the canteen and had some delicious cookies.
I returned back home and my mother saw I didn't finish my lunch box and I inform her that I had some cookies from the school canteen. She became upset but later realised that she can make cookies at home as well. She baked these amazing salted Cookies which has less amount of Sugar and healthy too.
Next day My mother packed lot of salted Cookies for my friends. So now I too baked different varieties of cookies for my daughter. You can find lot of cookies recipes in my channel. These cookies are the best compliment with lunch boxes.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious looking Salted Cookies. If you like the recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 1 cup All purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven on 180 degree for 10 minutes
- In a deep mixing bowl sieve flour, baking powder and salt, keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add butter and powdered sugar then whip it till light and fluffy.
- Then add flour to it and add black sesame seed. Mix it well.
- Dust flour on the work station & with a rolling pin flatten the dough.
- With cookie cutter cut it to a round shape & poke them with toothpicks.
- Grease the baking tray & bake it on 180 degree for 10-12 minutes.
- Take it out and rest it on a wire rack and let it cool down completely.
- Store it in airtight jar and enjoy handmade cookies with tea or coffee
- If you prefer sweetness, then add 2 to 3 tsp more powdered sugar and beat well with butter.
- Don't knead the cookie dough like a roti dough just combine it all together using a spatula.
- Refrigerating the dough helps the cookies to hold shape while baking.
- Cool these cookies completely to turn crispy.