Mini Tutti Frutti Cookies
Mini Tutti Frutti Cookies is very easy and simple made with flour, butter and Tutti Frutti. Finally my daughter school has opened and she is all set. As a working Mom, my concern was to give her proper homemade snack box which she likes the most. So these cutties cookies goes well as a side with some veggies sandwiches or Paratha.
These Cookies are very similar to the popular Karachi biscuits which are available in the Indian bakery market. It is an ideal for kids snack box & evening snack as well. These buttery Tutti Frutti Cookies can be relished with a cup of tea or coffee
These Cookies are creamy, soft and rich in taste. In a mixing bowl add butter, whisk it well untill pale in colour. Now add powered sugar & Vanilla essence for flavour, whisk it well. Don't forget to sieve all-purpose flour, custard powder, milk powder & baking powder. Then add tutti Frutti combine all together and make a dough. Divide the dough into small equal parts.
I have used mini round shape cookie cutter for proper shape but you can just roll in between your palm and then press it. Bake cookies in preheated oven, once baked, cool down completely and then store in a airtight container.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious looking Mini Tutti Frutti Cookies. If you like the recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
Mini Tutti Frutti Cookies
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp Custard Powder
- 2 Tbsp Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup sugar powder (I have used less if you want more sweeter than increase accordingly)
- 3 tbsp Tutti Frutti
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 to 4 drops of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add butter, whisk it well untill pale in colour.
- Now add sugar powder & Vanilla essence, whisk it.
- Sieve all-purpose flour, Custard powder, Milk powder & baking powder.
- Then mix all together and make a dough.
- Grease baking tray with butter.
- Then divide the dough into small equal parts.
- Use cookie cutter for proper shape or you can just roll in between your palm and then press it.
- Keep all the Cookies on the baking tray with equal distance.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, cool down completely & store it in a airtight container.
- Enjoy homemade Tutti Frutti Cookies with a glass of warm Milk or Tea.
- I have used less sugar, if you want more sweeter than add 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Don't knead the cookie dough like a roti dough just combine it all together using a spatula.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough atleast for 15 minutes as it makes cookies Soft.
- Once baked cool down the cookies completely.
- You can use cashew powder to make the cookies more creamy.
- Instead of Vanilla essence, you can also use other flavours according to your preference.
- Tutti frutti is a colorful confectionery containing various chopped and usually candied fruits, easily available in bakery Shop.