No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites
No-bake Pumpkin Pie Bites are super fun and an easy autumn treat to make at home. They taste just like pumpkin pie without all the fuss! They can be enjoyed as a snack or as a healthier dessert option. These pumpkin pie bites are a great quick and easy dessert option for large gatherings.
- The first step in making no-bake pumpkin pie bites is to blend together the pumpkin puree, pecans, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out some of the pumpkin pie mixture and roll into a ball. Roll the bite into the chopped pecans and set them aside. Continue with the remaining mixture.
- Place the pumpkin pie bites in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to allow them to harden slightly. Enjoy!
I never buy pumpkin pie spice. Honestly, homemade just tastes better! I usually have all the ingredients on hand and will make a big batch and store it in a small mason jar to last me the entire fall season. The recipe I use is from my girl Britney at Britney Bakes Bread and uses the following spices:
- Ground ginger
- & ground cloves
Recipe variations to try
- Add in a few white chocolate chips and process for 5-10 seconds. The white chocolatee chips gives a whipped cream like taste to the pumpkin bites
- I like to use pecans in this recipe but any type of nut would work. Try walnuts, peanuts, or hazelnuts.
Equipment you'll need to make this recipe
- Food processor
- Cookie scoop
- Measuring spoons
How to store
Pumpkin pie bites will keep covered in the refrigerator for up to two weeks-perfect for the busy holiday season!
Are you looking for more easy autumn-inspired recipes? Make sure to check out these Pumpkin & Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pumpkin Ice Cream, and Chocolate Covered Caramel Apple Pops.
Let's stay connected on social media! If you decide to make this recipe, please leave a star rating on the recipe card and comment below! Tag @LoveChefLaura on Instagram and hashtag so I can see your creations!
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup pecans, plus a bit more for rolling
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 10 medjool dates
- The first step in making no-bake pumpkin pie bites is to blend together the pumpkin puree, pecans, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice nito a food processor and process until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out some of the pumpkin pie mixture and roll into a ball. Roll the bite into the chopped pecans and set aside. Continue with the remaining mixture.