Fun and easy to make snack idea
This snack can easily be made vegan. It's so easy to make and you can store it in your fridge for up to a week. That granola crunch is everything!
Ingredients in Granola Bites
Use your favorite granola for this recipe. Or make your own, it's so easy! You can add any type of nuts, seeds & chocolate. YUM!
You will need smooth peanut butter, honey/agave or maple syrup, coconut oil and your favorite dark chocolate to melt with. These make the perfect sweet treat then you can meal prep beforehand. They are also freezer friendly for up to 3 months! Just pop one out 30 minutes before!
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup peanut butter smooth
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-1/4 cup melted chocolate
- 1/2 tablespoon chocolate coconut protein powder From HAPPYWAY AU. (Optional)
- sea salt optional
- Grab your mixing bowl and add the granola.
- Mix together with the coconut oil, peanut butter, honey and protein powder if using.
- Form into small balls and place onto the tray.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to harden slightly.
- Melt your chocolate then coat the granola bites.
- Refrigerate further. These last about a week in the fridge.