Mega Cookie N Creme
Imagine a giant chewy & soft cookie stuffed with Oreo crumbles, Hershey's cookies & creme bars, Ghirardelli white chocolate that melts in your mouth and is baked to perfection! This cookie is everything your oreo, white chocolate cookie dreams are made of. I have created this recipe to make 6 giant cookies, but feel free to make several small ones. This cookie recipe originated when I started the Christmas cookie tins in 2018. They were a hit and a favorite to many. This dough recipe also makes an amazing cookie skillet. Simply press the dough in a large cast iron skillet and you have the perfect "Birthday Cake" for the cookie lover! Enjoy friends!
Mega Cookie N Creme
- 1 package of Oreos You will need around 20 oreos
- 1 giant Hershey's Cookies n Creme candy bar See image for size difference ( I used the giant one in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour leveled off with a knife
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons corn startch
- 1.5 sticks butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg (plus 1 egg yolk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk together; 2 and 1/4 cups of flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of corn starch. Set aside.
- In your stand mixer bowl, or in a separate bowl, mix 1 and 1/2 sticks of melted butter, 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons of vanilla, 1 egg, plus an extra egg yolk.
- Once combined stir the dry ingredients into the wet a little at a time in your stand mixer using the paddle attachment or with a hand mixer, until just combined.
- In a small zip lock bag, seal in 15 Oreo cookies. Use a rolling pin, hammer, whatever you have on hand to crush into medium sized oreo crumbles. You do not want dust, chunks are good! On a cutting board, chop half of your Hershey's cookie and creme bar into small pieces. Pour the Oreo crumbles, Hershey's bar pieces, and 1/2 cup of Ghirardelli white chocolate chips into the dough. Mix until combined on stand mixer or by hand. I find the stand mixer is easier!
- Use a large ice-cream scoop to scoop 6 large heaping dough balls. DO NOT roll around or squeeze to make a firm dough ball. A loose packed ball is what you are looking for. Refer to picture.
- Place 3 dough balls per cookie sheet. Bake 12 minutes exact. When you take them hot out of the oven, top with Oreo crumbles and 1 Hershey square. ENJOY (: