Calling all brownie lovers!! Do you love brownies, but want a cleaner recipe? Well look no further - this is the perfect recipe for you!
These brownies are gooey and sweet, and would pair great with a scoop of ice cream or a glass of milk.
If you don't have tahini, but still want to make these brownies, don't worry! You can substitute the tahini for peanut butter or almond butter.
If you ever make any of my recipes, I would love to see your recreations! You can send them to me on Instagram or tag me if you post!! My instagram is @glimpse_of_gab
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of oat flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the dry, and all of the wet ingredients in separate bowls.
- Slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and combine.
- Pour the brownie mixture into a greased square pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from the pan & slicing into squares.