These melt in your mouth fudgy brownies are simple to make, and are a chocolate lovers dream. Personally, I like my brownies moist and fudgy with a rich chocolaty flavor, and that is exactly what this recipe makes. They also taste amazing warmed up with a little ice cream. I make these brownies for my friends and family all the time and they LOVE them. I even have coworkers excited when I bring them to work. I sometimes even package them individually wrap them and give them away as Christmas stocking stuffers. This is my all time favorite brownie recipe. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- 6 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1-1/2 c Sugar
- 3 Eggs (Large)
- 1 t Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 c Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 c Allpurpose Flour
- In a glass or metal bowl add your chocolate and butter.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together over a double boiler. ( To make a double boiler place the mixing bowl over a pot of simmering water).
- When the butter and chocolate is melted take the bowl off the heat and stir in your sugar. This will help cool down the mixture. It will become thick like a paste. That's normal.
- Mix in your eggs, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Lastly mix in your flour and cocoa powder.
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with pan spray or line it with parchment paper.
- Pour your brownie batter into the pan and even it out with a spatula. Put a tiny bit of extra batter in the corners so they don't shrink down.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. A tooth pick should come out clean.
- Let the brownies cool and enjoy!