Chocolate Fudgy Brownie
Chocolate Cakes, Chocolate Muffins Chocolate Fudge, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Milk Shake and lot more chocolate recipes are highly in demand & quite popular all over world. Let it be any age group everyone loves to binge on Chocolate. This Eggless Chocolate Fudge brownie recipe is my Mom's recipe and she always says it right, whenever baking it has to be at the right measurements to get that perfect texture. For moist gooey and delicious brownies use milk as it contains more fat and flavour.
For a perfect and fudgy chocolate brownie recipe use square tin to bake. And bake these brownies in lower temperature so that it gets baked evenly. So I have baked these fudgy Brownie for my sister birthday. Glazed these with dark chocolate and garnish with pistachios.
Recently she went through a major operation so due to this she was not allowed to eat any dessert for a while. So I have decided to surprise her with chocolate Brownies. In my actual recipe, I use eggs and milk but to keep it simple I preferred to take my Moms Eggless Brownie recipe which is not too heavy or rich, made it for my sister. As always she was amazed by my surprise and appreciated my effort to try Mom's recipe and did justice with the taste and texture.
Use good quality dark chocolate for a rich and fudgy brownie.
If you want eggs in this recipe then use 2 eggs instead of yogurt. The quantity of the cocoa powder, plain flour and the baking powder has to be at the right amount to get the hard and muddy texture. Brownies can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for 4 to 5 days.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make Chocolate Fudge Brownie, If you like the recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
Chocolate Fudgy Brownie
- 1 cup Dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup yogurt
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 Cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Add the butter & chocolate to a bowl placed over a pot of simmering water,
- Stir often till melted and smooth. It should me lump free & then set aside to cool for few minutes.
- Meanwhile Preheat the oven to 180° C. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine Castor Sugar and yogurt then add cooled chocolate mixture.
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder & Fold gently to combine into a smooth batter, using the whisk to break up any flour lumps.
- Spread the batter into the baking pan, making sure it's even all over.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until you see a crust on the top
- If you bake it little longer then you may end of with dry and overbaked brownies.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely at room temperature before you cutting them.
- Add a pinch of salt if using unsalted butter.
- You can add Vanilla extract for flavour
- You can use milk as well. As Milk contains more fat and flavor so the brownies will be even more moist, gooey, and delicious.
- Use good quality dark chocolate for a rich and fudgy brownie.
- If you want eggs in this recipe then Use 2 eggs instead of yogurt.
- The quantity of the cocoa powder, plain flour and the baking powder has to be at the right amount to get the hard and muddy texture.
- Brownies can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for 4 to 5 days.