Cheese Pocket is a perfect & ultimate delicious appetizer or snack for children. The goodness of veggies & cheese all together in a one pocket makes it more yummier. The cheesy pockets is crunchy from the outside and soft from the inside. The amazing texture and delicious flavors make it more delicious 😋.
Cheese as a food makes a lot of us happy. These pocket of cheesy, gooey goodness are an ideal snack for kids and adults, which can be extended for parties as starters or appetisers.
Honestly, these are pretty darn tasty. It can easily satisfy your cheesy, saucy craving for sure
Try it for sure and enjoy it with family and friends. Kindly share your feedback in the comment section.
- Pizza dough 300 grams
- Cream cheese 3/4 cup
- Cheddar cheese grated 3/4 cup
- Processed cheese grated 3/4 cup
- Dried mixed herbs 1/2 teaspoon
- Green capsicum chopped 1 tbsp
- Red capsicum chopped 1 tbsp
- Yellow capsicum chopped 1 tbsp
- Boiled corn 2 tbsp
- Black peppercorns crushed 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli flakes 1/4 tsp
- Fresh parsley chopped 1 tsp
- Butter for greasing
- Salt to taste
- Refined flour for dusting
- Milk for brushing
- Preheat oven to 180˚C & Grease baking tray with some butter.
- Mix together cheddar cheese, processed cheese, cream cheese, red capsicum, green capsicum, yellow capsicum, boiled corn crushed peppercorns, mixed herbs, red chilli flakes & parsley in a bowl.
- Dust some flour on the worktop and place dough on it.
- Then roll out the dough into a thin disc. Cut into squares, and keep it aside.
- Now place a spoonful of prepared cheese mixture in the centre of each square, apply water on the edges and bring the edges over. Seal with a fork.
- Place the pockets on the greased tray and brush with some milk. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
- If you want to make it instantly, then use bread instead of pizza dough.
- You can also use pastry sheets for this recipe.
- Adjust the spices, sweetness, and tanginess as per your requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.