Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
These Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes take next to no time to whip together--all you need are some basic cheesecake ingredients, Oreos, sugar, and butter! Serve up these creamy Oreo treats at any event for an instant crowd-pleaser. Cheesecake base recipe slightly adapted from Chantal's New York Cheesecake.
There’s something infinitely reassuring about being able to make a great dessert armed with nothing except a single bowl, a whisk, and a slightly voracious emotional appetite. Last month, I made these Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes three times, and you can bet that I ended up devouring more than one from each batch!
Speaking of these Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes, they’re one of Wallflour Boy’s favorites–I know this because even though he won’t go out of his way for most desserts, he inhaled two of these during a board game party and wouldn’t stop telling me how yummy they were. I usually end up making them now whenever we have some leftover Oreos that are about to go stale, or if we both accidentally buy a million blocks of cream cheese from the grocery store without cross-referencing each other's shopping lists first (oops).
They’ve got tons of Oreo goodness (like in this Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake that I also love!) stuffed into the crust and cheesecakes themselves, and you probably have most of the ingredients in your fridge already so this is the perfect last-minute party or potluck pleaser. I've been making a version of this recipe for over two years now, and it's amazing how quickly these are snapped up when there's still tons of other desserts left on the table!
And the best part is that the crust & fold-in ingredients are one and the same, meaning less work and more stuffing your face with these 30-minute treats. Create, indulge, and enjoy, my dear friends!
Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk or soy milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For Oreo crumb/filling:
- 24 Oreos, crushed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
To make cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in milk until blended, then stir in eggs. Fold in sour cream, flour, and vanilla until just incorporated. Set aside.
To make Oreo crumb/filling:
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Line two muffin tins with 16 cupcake liners. Spoon out 1-2 tablespoons of Oreo crumb filling and press evenly into bottom of each liner. (You should have some filling left over after this step.)
- Fold remaining Oreo filling into cheesecake batter.
- Evenly divide cheesecake batter between all 16 liners. Depending on the size of your liners and tins, you might want to make more or fewer cheesecakes (each liner should be about 2/3 full).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool for 15 minutes at room temperature, then transfer cheesecakes to refrigerator and cool for an additional 4-5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!