WATERMELON CILANTRO MINT FROSE
Watermelon cilantro mint frosé is the ultimate summer cocktail! Made with white wine, frozen watermelon, fresh mint, cilantro, and lime juice, this is one summer cocktail that you’ll be drinking all the way to fall.
WATERMELON MINT FROSE IS THE DRINK FOR SUMMER
Watermelon mint frose is where it’s at! I now realize why the real housewives love this stuff. With a cool, refreshing flavor and basically being an adult slushy, this is one drink I plan on drinking all summer long! Watermelon mint frose is the drink for summer!
Speaking of summer, it’s nearly the Fourth of July! Are you guys as excited as I am? Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays! Although we aren’t traveling this year like we usually do, we are planning on having an epic staycation with lots of good food, good friends, and all the dogs of course. And of course, watermelon mint frose will be on the table!
Do you guys have any fun plans for the Fourth of July? There are two mini road trips we are going to take. We are planning on heading out to Amish country to purchase some delicious, homemade baked goods, and we are going fishing!
of Fitty Foodlicious' Ebook Recipes that Anyone Can Make
If you follow me on Instagram, then you know my favorite show right now is Alone. Have you seen it? It’s about wilderness experts who go to desolate places in the world alone and see how long they can last in nature. This show has motivated me to get my nature game on and I’m very much looking forward to fishing, breathing in some fresh mountain air, and getting away from all obligations and my phone.
Grab some alone time, and make yourself a watermelon mint frose!
I will be bringing along some of my delicious watermelon mint frose for us all to enjoy because this is the best summer cocktail!
This recipe is easy-breezy. All you need to some Rosé wine or a good quality white wine. For this specific recipe, I’m using Sauvignon Blanc. It gives a nice citrus flavor to the watermelon frosé. You’ll also need a fresh mint, cilantro, lime juice, honey, and watermelon of course!
Check out this fun Ice Cream recipe
I made a delicious healthy simple syrup and I might be biased, but I think it brings this watermelon cilantro mint frosé to the next level.
Making simple syrup at home is easy. Instead of white sugar, I use honey and water. Add some water and honey to a pot, then add the cilantro and mint leaves. Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 15-minutes. If you want the cilantro mint simple syrup to be extra flavorful, you can store it in the fridge overnight in a glass container.
Check out this easy summer cocktail recipe
I use this cilantro mint simple syrup for all kinds of things, including tea! There are so many amazing things you can do with food at home.
Pro tip: Frozen watermelon is a simple and low-calorie dessert. I’ve actually been eating every night for dessert and it’s perfect for those hot summer nights.
So grab some watermelon, a blender, turn on some fun music, and let’s get cooking!
WATERMELON CILANTRO MINT FROSE
- 1 bottle Rosè wind or Sauvignon Blanc Use a good quality
- 1-2 lbs Seedless watermelon
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 bunch Mint
- 1/4 c Honey
- 1 c Water
- 1 c Lime juice freshly squeezed
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Pour wine into ice cubes trays. Freeze until solid, 8-hours or overnight
- Slice watermelon into half and then into quarters and then into cubes
- On a lined baking sheet, add the watermelon slices and freeze until solid, or overnight
- For the cilantro mint simple syrup, add the water and honey in a pan, add the cilantro and mint leaves, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low heat for fifteen minutes and remove from heat and let cool. Chill the syrup in the fridge for 15-minutes before adding to the blender.
- Place wine ice cubes, frozen watermelon, chilled simple syrup, and lime juice in a large blender; blend until combined and smooth.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!