The adult version of an ice cream float! Add a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream to a bottle of Guinness! The perfect grown-up dessert for St. Patrick’s Day!
I would love for you to PIN this recipe!
I recently was thumbing through a cooking magazine and came across a recipe for Guinness Floats! Although I’m not a beer drinker, I thought these would be so fun to make for my hubby!
Recipes don’t get any easier than this! Simply scoop vanilla or vanilla and chocolate swirl ice cream into a tall glass. Pour the Guinness over top and watch it bubble! Top with extra creamy spray whipped cream and garnish with a rainbow colored candy straw! (I bought them at Walmart in the party isle)
Lime Sherbet Punch
Rainbow Fruit Kabobs
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes
· In: Dessert, Drinks, Featured Article, Holidays, Recipes, St. Patrick's Day
- 3 scoops vanilla and chocolate swirl ice cream
- 1 bottle Guinness Stout
- 1 extra creamy whipped cream optional
- 1 candy straw optional
- Place ice cream in tall glass
- Pour Guinness over ice cream
- Top with extra creamy spray whipped cream and candy straw
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!