This Gingerbread Martini is a fun and festive cocktail for the Holidays. It's sweet, spicy, decadent, and perfect for a Christmas Party or Holiday Celebration. This Gingerbread Martini has homemade gingerbread syrup which is AMAZING. The syrup recipe is included and totally worth making. Plus, you can use the syrup for other things like gingerbread lattes, gingerbread pancakes and more! You can make the syrup ahead of time and have it ready to go when it's time to have some festive cocktails. Once you try this Gingerbread Martini, it will be a new tradition for the holidays.
Gingerbread Martini with Vodka, Tuaca, Kahlua and Gingerbread Syrup.
Gingerbread Martini with gingerbread cookie rim and a candied ginger garnish.
Homemade Gingerbread Syrup in a pan with cinnamon sticks.
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz Tuaca Liqueur
- 1.5 oz Kahlua Liqueur
- 1.5 oz gingerbread syrup (see recipe below)
- 2 tbsp fresh whipped cream (or store-bought)
- candied ginger for garnish
- crushed gingerbread cookies½ for glass rim
- fresh grated nutmeg for garnish
- 1⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare the glass with crushed gingerbread cookies around the rim using honey, simple syrup, or water to help it stick to the glass.
- Add all of the cocktail ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain the liquid into the prepared glass. Add the candied ginger for garnish and grate fresh nutmeg on top. Cheers!
- Combine water, honey, molasses, ginger, and cinnamon in a saucepan on the stove. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat stirring constantly. Continue to boil and stir for about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the vanilla.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely and then strain out the solids before transferring to a glass container that seals. The syrup will last for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.